Saturday, June 6, 2009

Encaustic wax

So I went to an encaustic wax workshop (glue drawings down and put wax on top) with my boy friend we had a lot of fun the first 2 are mine and the other 2 are his are the last 2 we where out in the sun for 3 plus hours and got soo burned -.- But non the less it was a lot of fun and we are thinking of doing more workshops like this soon.

The drawing/painting in the first painting is one that I I made of my boy friend Ray in a bird outfit, he asked me to draw him in some kind of outfit with a wepen which is the beak lol. I think my favorit one is the gun painting Ray did, it turned out really well.





1 comments:

Ann said...

Those look soooo cool! :D And to your question on my blog:

I'm losing interest/motivation only because no one is buying my stiff. Economy may be the factor which I understand but it just bums me out. So I'm starting on cabochons and re-ment to see how it goes. :)

© CandiWare. Powered by