Thursday, October 1, 2009

Eyeballs








Hi! Hope everyones week is going well. Here is an other NEW ring for halloween. I would like to talk about how these rings came to be. Last week I was talking with my boyfriend on the phone when I was modeling in maya, a 3D program, at the time I was modeling an eye for Patrick from Spungbob but my boyfriend thought I was talking about making more jewelry, he thought it was a kick ass idea for a ring! And here we are a week later and the ring idea is made. I hope everyone enjoys these rings as much as I do. Remember you can pick any colour for the eye, and I think the red all around it just adds to it nicely, but again if you don't like that it doesn't need to be added. I would love to hear what you think/ feedback. Thank you!

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by