Monday, November 16, 2009

New Banner and icon

Why hello all my friends on Blogspot. I hope everyone is doing well this week. I am so happy to let everyone know about some new things going on with The Candy Shoppe. First off I have new Christmas items that are already at the Blue Banana, but don't worry even if your not from Toronto I will be posting them soon on my Etay shop. Also I have a new banner, icon, and business cards too! This is also my little purple teacup ring inside this cute little cup is red tea that smells like cherries, with a little banana slice in the tea. Thank you for the support everyone! Enjoy! If you would like to see the new items before everyone else go to my flicker account. You can find a link on the right hand side.

Thank you and have a good week.

~ Candice

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by