Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cake Balls

I found out about cake balls last year and I thought it was about time to make myself some and to share this with all of you. This is a must try, it is super easy but does take a while to make. So enjoy and let me know what you think.

Ingredients

* Cake Mix
* Frosting
* Chocolate

Time to back your take.




Crumble the cake.

Add the frosting and mix. I made Chocolate and white chocolate cake.




Time to take the cake and frosting mix and make little balls. Then place them in the freezer 15 minutes should be fine. You can also added the mix into the frerzer before you roll them.
Now coating the balls. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan on low heat or microwave the candy for a minute then stir, continue microvaving for 15 second intervals.

Now the hardest part to cote the balls. I used a fork and a spatula. With the fork I broke off the two center tines to make it easier to use. Drop the balls into the chocolate makeing sure that the surfaces gets covered. Lift the ball out of the chocolate and frop off onto a sheet of wax paper.
Next put the cake balls in the fridge.
I like to store them in the frezer untill I want one. Best place to keep them Enjoy. I hope you try this out. There sooooo good :D

Try lots of different chocolats too just have fun!

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by