Monday, August 15, 2011

3yr Anniversary SALE!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥3yr Anniversary SALE!!♥♥♥♥♥♥It was 3yrs ago when I opened my shop!! Im throwing a little party for all customers who have supported my shop since then! Please click on “READ MORE” below.It will explain the details of the sales.Thank you:D

★Sales start from 15th-Aug. at 12AM to 23th –Aug.★

♥♥US&Canadian customers---15% off (excludes Shipping cost)
♥♥International customers---10% off (excludes Shipping cost)

Your purchase must meet these 3 conditions below.

1.Purchase must be $10 and up.

2.Immediate instant payment is required.(NO Echeck is accepted)

3.Please check out and proceed with payment as usual. I will be sending back the discounted amount to your paypal account. Unpaid order will be cancelled right away.

Thank  you so much for your support and I hope you enjoy the sale!                   
LOVE Candice

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by