Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Planning Time

So my boyfriend and I have really been talking about getting married next summer/ fall. So I've been having fun putting a little Treasury for what I'm thinking about for the wedding. I've also been in love with these shoes from playless. We are trying to keep the wedding as small and as inexpensive as possible. We are going to ask my aunt and uncle if we can use there backyard for the wedding/reception. I also can't pick which wedding dress HELP! Let me know which one you like: Dress 1, Dress 2, Dress 3.

Any tips/ tricks to keep wedding cost low? Or just advice of any kind would be wonderful. Thank you everyone.

Heres a link to the Tresury.
Payless Shoes


- Candice

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I like dress 3 :)

CandiWare said...

Thank you Heidi I am thinking about that dress :)

va said...

big congrats to you ! I got married in a courthouse and think a nice vintage dress of your taste would be cool and lower costing .

CandiWare said...

Thank you VA :)

va said...

welcome , best of luck and let me know if you need anymore suggestions .

CandiWare said...

aww thank you va your so sweet :D

va said...

welcome , anytime !

© CandiWare. Powered by