Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cupcake Time of Year

Good Morning everyone! I just wanted to show everyone some new stuff coming to the shop soon! With the little cupcakes I start by sculpting the cupcake base, paint the base, then sculpt the cupcake, and last piping on the frosting.

Whats your fav cupcake? What kind of cupcakes would you like to see me work on?

Little gingerbread man in a cup of gingerbread latte necklace and ring scented in gingerbread Coming for X-mas!

lemon meringue cupcakeearrings scented in vanilla
vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing and sprinkles scented in chocolate
banana cupcakes scented in vanilla
vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing  scented in chocolate
Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing scented in vanilla
chocolate and chill cupcakes scented in chocolate

Have a good one! - Candice

4 comments:

QuackedPlush said...

These cupcake earrings look really cute and delicious!

And the gingerbread necklace is a great idea! Hehe, the latte is like a little jacuzzi for the gingerbread man.

My favorite cupcake to eat is good ol' chocolate. I really like your banana ones best though because the little banana slice is so cute!

CandiWare said...

hehe thank you Quacked, I will keep that in mind for other ones I make hehe I'm happy you like them hehe :D Ya I was trying to go with a jacuzzi hehe

Anonymous said...

Love the gingerbread man in the cup so much! He's so cute and funny!

CandiWare said...

Thank you punklace hehe I love him too :) he will be up on my etsy shop soon!

© CandiWare. Powered by