Friday, September 7, 2018

Being Vegan Going To Disney Wold


Hi Everyone, I wanted to make a blog post being vegan going to Disney, I did a lot of research and made a google doc that really helped me out! I have linked it so that you can see what we did and hopefully it can help you out too. I found that everyone was very accommodating as long as you told them you are vegan. Key things that I found really helped was get the Disney app on your cell while your there and book everywhere that you want to eat a head of time.
Find our google doc here.

This is what our plan was for the week we where there:
Monday Magic Kingdom Park
  • Be Our Guest Breakfast
  • Pecos Bill
  • Dinner Cinderella’s Table
Tuesday Epcot
  • Breakfast Sunshine Seasons
  • Tangerine Cafe
  • Chefs de France
Wednesday Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Lunch Blaze Pizza Quick Service
  • Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory – Port Orleans French Quarter
Thursday Animal Kingdom
  • Tusker House
  • Mr. Kamal’s - animal kingdom
  • Lunch Pandora satu’li
  • Yak and Yeti
Friday Hollywood Studio

  • Disney Junior Play 'n Dine Breakfast
  • Drive in Dinner

I loved everywhere we went and had such a fun time I hope this helps you out on your vegan Disney trip! Much love.



Pecos Bill

Be Our Guest Breakfast

Chefs de France 

Chefs de France 



Pandora satu’li

Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti

Drive in Lunch

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by