Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Interview Featuring Hazel the Jewelry Designer




Here is the next interview with Hazel designer of My Gemstone Designs and Big and Beautiful Jewelry, enjoy.




Hello, my name is Hazel and I live in a small town in Wyoming with my husband, three dog's, Fay Fay, Katie and Alex and two fish Lovey and Dovey. I am retired from retail management and have the luxury of working at home doing what I love, designing jewelry. I also enjoy gardening and love growing roses.

Big and Beautiful is a new line of jewelry I started a few months ago for Plus Size women. I read an article about plus size women not being able to find jewelry to fit properly so I decided to create designs and open a shop catering to all those big and beautiful women out there. I hope to fulfill a need and bring some enjoyment to shopping for jewelry. I offer handmade one of a kind necklace's 18-24 inch, bracelet's 8-10 inch and earrings in a variety of styles and sizes. There will be lot's more to come as I have just opened this shop so check back to see new designs. Birthstone bracelet's are coming soon and special order's are alway's welcome.

In addition to Big and Beautiful I have a shop My Gemstone Designs that offer's handmade one of a kind gemstone, crystal and southwest design's. All my piece's are created using genuine gemstone's, swarovski crystal's, turquoise and coral, sterling silver and 14K gold filled bead's and finding's. I also have my design's featured in a local boutique here in town and am happy to say I do very well there.

The handmade jewelry business is a tough place to be these day's with all the competition so you need to work really hard to get yourself noticed. When I started two and a half year's ago I had no clue what I was doing so I learned along the way. One of the biggest thing's for me was learning about SEO. My advice is to read and learn, have quality product, good photo's, description's, tag's and promote, promote, promote to get your name out there. I promote through facebook and twitter and having sales doesn't hurt either. Having a blog is helpful also but I haven't done that yet. Maybe in the near future. Here are my link's if you would like to stop by.
http://www.zibbet.com/bigandbeautiful 15% off store wide thru July 31st.
http://www.zibbet.com/mygemstonedesigns 15% off store wide thru July 31st.
http://www.facebook.com/plussizedesigns
http://www.facebook.com/mygemstonedesigns
http://www.twitter.com/gemstonedesigns

1 comments:

Hazel Wollbrinck said...

Thank you so much for the feature :))

© CandiWare. Powered by