Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sneak peek








Sneak peek new cucpake rings and other sweet coming to The Candy Shoppe this fall! I have been soo busy with my new job. I am an animator on a show called pound puppies that was from the 80's. They are remaking it, the problem is that its soo super stressful with the deadlies and everything needs to be pumped out super fast. But rest assured I have not forgotin my blog fans. I have still been able to find time to work on jewelry! I have a wonderful big line up for this fall! Lots of Halloween jewelry coming out today! If you would like to be one of the first to see my jewelry please take a look at my flicker here The Candy Shoppe's Flicker Also don't forget about this months give away. It will end early this month because I will be moving back to Toronto and I want to send out the give away before I move. Thank you to everyone of the wonderful support. Let me know what you think of the fall line up. Have a good week. :)

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by