Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Review

So I reviewed this salon effects for your nails. With step by step photos.



This is all the items you get in the little box.

First you need to push your cuticles back.

then shape your nail.

give nails one last swipe of nail polish remover

find the
best fitting strip for your nails.. I found non of them fit me will so I had to cut all of them to fit


place strip on nail and smooth with other end of the file

pull the escess nail sticker off

I added clear nail polish for extra hold

and your done!

I love love loved the look at the end but the hard part was finding strips that fit your nail. I also found because of this it took me about an hour to do this... so they make it seem like its so easy no dry time peel and apply but I think this took longer in the end.

I give these polish strips 8.0 out of 10.

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by