Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Soup I had when I got my Wisdom Teeth Out

Here are some of the soups I had while I wasn't well, after getting my wisdom teeth out. You don't even have to be sick to enjoy these yummy guys. I hope you enjoy them.
Potato, Green Onion and Asparagus Soup
Ingredients:
Potato, green onion and asparagus Soup
1 bunch of green onions
1 bunch of asparagus
6 cups vegetable broth 
2 medium white or Yukon gold potatoes quartered

For the soup

Clean the veggies, in a large pot add the green onions, saute for a min. add in the broth and the potatoes. Simmer the soup until potatoes are very soft. Allow soup to cool. Remove from heat, and puree with a blender or immersion blender. Serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Rosemary White Bean Soup From Vegan cooking for Carnivores
Chickpea and butternut squash
Ingredients:
one can of chickpeas or what I do one cup of dry socking over night
One small butternut squash cut into cubes
6 cups vegetable broth 
vegan butter for topping.

For the soup
Put the chickpeas, squash and broth in a large pot. Get the soup to a boil and then turn it down to simmer for an hour. (if you are using dry chickpeas) If not then long enough for the squash to be soft. Allow soup to cool. Remove from heat, and puree with a blender or immersion blender. Serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.


0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by