Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fried Zucchini Flowers








Hi everyone, today I will be showing you how I make fried zucchini blooms. This is the perfect time of year for these yummy treats. This is a recipe from my late nonna. I miss her so much and this is how I feel close to her.

Ingredients:
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup very cold water
Pinch of salt
Male zucchini flowers with stem 

Steps:
Pick the flowers fist thing in the morning when its still cool and the flowers are still open.
Wash off the flowers, set aside. Next whisk together the flour, water and salt till smooth, you can add more or less water as needed. Heat a pan with coconut oil just to cover the bottom of the pan. Once its hot add in the flowers. Cook until the one side is light brown then flip and do the same for the other side about 1 to 2 minutes. Take the blooms and drain on paper towels. Time to eat! Enjoy everyone. Next I will be showing you how to make the toast beside the blooms!
If there is any other recipes you would love to hear from me just ask!




0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by