Thursday, July 14, 2016

Skill Share DIY Peanut Butter and Jam Earrings



I wanted to try something out that's a little different then YouTube this week. This is a website called Skill Share! Skill Share is a wonderful place where you can learn or teach anything. I have been having a lot of stress and been super depressed about a lot of things last week. I thought it was time to try something new. I hope to have a full blog post as to whats going on in my life, once I get a hold of it myself. I do hope you will stick around to find out more. Also not to worry, as of right now I am still going to be posting onto YouTube.
Please let me know what you think of this kind of a video format. I would love feedback. I do hope you enjoy this simple DIY!
Link: Peanut Butter and Jam Miniaiture Earrings

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by