Thursday, March 2, 2017

Blogging Again!



Its been a bit since I have talked about how I am doing. I am feeling like this might be a good time to try and do a blog a week talk about life things/ whats new. As you all know I have been working very hard on my shopify website.

About my shopify. I am working though a how to build your brand/ sales workshop. One of the challenges is building a website outside of Etsy. This is so that you can have more control of your website and also to get more analytics. I have always been of the mind of sending your buyers to one place. So setting up a new shop outside of Etsy, which I have been part of for 9 years, is hard for me. I jumped in with both feet and over the feb. long weekend, I worked the hole weekend to get my new shop up and running. So far I have only had one sale. I say its a start! I'm going to try it for a few months and see how it goes. I'm almost done the challenge workshop so we will see how it goes.

I also started a new job in animation that I had never done before, at the start of the year. I was getting a lot of anxiety and stress, at the start. I felt like I was doing everything wrong. I think this was because my pas job, I was there for 5 years. You just get used to old ways. Where as at my new job I felt like I was tossed into the deep end and didn't know how to swim. Now it has been 2 months and I feel that things are coming together. I'm super happy about that.

In other news: I have my jewelry in a small shop in Toronto called Old's Cool General Store , The Toronto Etsy Street Team I am part of has a gallery space for the next year. Also Chris and I are in the early stages of doing a major reno to our house. More to come on these topics later!

Talk to you all soon.

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by