Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Yummy from Greens Vegetarian Restaurant

A little while ago, a friend of mine invited some of our work and I to go out for lunch. She took us to this wonderful restaurant close to Kensington market in Toronto. I can't wait to go back the food was so good and so much its so easy to share with a big group.  Oh and before I forget its a veg restaurant!
We started our lunch with hot and sour soup. We then went onto having spring rolls and taro wantons. Our mains where eggplant, a seafood mixed vegetables, and a pork with mixed vegetables, lemon chicken, and fried rice.
The food was soo good! If your close by please think about going. I think Chris and I will be going on our next date night. What sounds like it would be something you would like?










0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by