Sunday, February 27, 2011

First day








So today I wanted to try something different that my friend Syl from Lip gloss and Black thought might be fun. So starting today I am going to show off some fun outfits I have and accessorize with my jewelry! Today I have a more casual look, I am wearing a top from Rickie's, and my jeans are from American Eagle (I love buying jeans there all the time!) and boots from Winners. The jewelry I am wearing is Creamy Lime and Blueberry Cheesecake Earrings,  Chocolate Donut with Vanilla and Sprinkles Ring, and a Kawaii Teddy Bear Cameo Necklace. I will do more classy and work outfits too! So stay tooned.

On an other note I have been starting to take more fun interactive photos of my jewelry, so keep looking at my shop for new photos I would love feedback, thank you and have a good Sunday everyone!



- Candice

6 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by