Friday, February 18, 2011

Lipgloss and Black!

The first time I met Syl and Sam was at a free rock show called "Rock the Coliseum" in Mississauga back in 2009. I loved their work (oh, and cupcakes!) right from the start! Their work is so much fun and has a lot of love in it too. They started up in 2004 and have been going strong ever since. They specialize in used, vintage or dead stock and make it into something fashionable. They have soo much fun stuff. I think everyone should take a look at it and own at least one of their pieces! I am so in love with their work. I also really enjoy reading their blog every day to see what fashion they show. It's lots of fun. Enjoy


Oh and right now they are having a give away see more here.

You can also find them here:
Shop
Etsy
Fackebook
Tumbler
Twitter
Blog

0 comments:

© CandiWare. Powered by